Daily Motivation 256
You know what I am going to say, right?!
And after Sundays blog where I was talking about humans being addicted by nature, then surely we need to harness this NATURAL trait and channel it into something GOOD FOR US. These are my top 5 addictions these days:
- Being in the observer role 24/7 (yes you can learn to do this in your sleep)
- Clean eating
- Writing / Sharing my truth
When we are caught up in a negative circuit it is like we can not think about anything else; we are consumed with our subject, going round and around in circles. This is when stepping back and into the observer role is critical, and is the crux of the QS approach; taking ourselves into a place that is greater than us rather than limited by us.
We have a choice:
Stay IN the circle of doom, get consumed by it and feel stuck
Step outside and become MORE of who you are, realising that there is so much more
This is what positive addiction looks like:
- Meditation: if I don’t do it I lose the deep level of connection to self, so it is a priority every morning
- Being the observer: this happens multiple times throughout the day (we have tips and techniques on the online programme), and eventually it becomes 24/7
- Yoga: if I don’t stretch my body for a few days I get tight and cranky, who wants to feel like that? So this happens everyday, sometimes for 5 minutes other days for an hour
- Clean eating: I am currently shopping for a handbag to replace the one I’ve been using for years. The requirement is: compartments for me to fit my hot flask with lemon, ginger and apple cider vinegar that I take everywhere with me
- Writing: I feel blocked if I don’t ‘get it out’. Writing to me is the channel that I express my truth through. If it is not writing then maybe for you it’s walking, painting or dancing
DON’T MAKE IT WRONG
We are wired up to create habits
So make the most of this natural phenomenon and embrace who you are
Us addictive types generally do well with routine so what can you put in place today to guide you towards positive habits and out of a cycle of destruction?
Join me here at 8am GMT for a silent meditation where I hold the space for you to also step into the observer role….
Member Quote Of The Day:
In this section you will read something that has been said by one of the Quantum Sobriety Online Programme members over on the very lively private forum:
I think that is one piece in the picture that has helped me become sober over the past months.
Thank you for the opportunity to take part in your course and thank you for all the work and commitment you give to others to help them find freedom from their addictions.❞
J, Online Programme
Connect with us:
Sign up to our latest news and offers and get Jo’s full Daily Motivation email straight to your inbox each morning: www.eepurl.com/bPE1gH